When it comes to protecting your legacy and hard earned financial estate, it is very important to plan ahead. Answering the right questions up front allows you to ensure a carefully planned transfer of wealth to the loved ones and charities you hand select.
While most agree that estate planning is a good idea, many individuals and families delay or avoid the steps necessary to getting started. Perhaps there are too many unanswered questions that are overwhelming, or your estate is very complex. Maybe the thought of mortality makes you uncomfortable. Also, some people might just feel that they are too young or assume that asset transfer will take care of itself. The fact is that every planning situation is different.
We do not provide legal advice, though we will work with legal experts. We are here for you at every step to provide guidance and solutions that will make the planning process simple, efficient, and worry-free.
Our team of estate planning experts will help you:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Organize and implement your estate planning team with expertise in law, finance, and taxes
- Review your current plan and make changes as required
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Eliminate the problems and costs associated with probate
- Develop a tax efficient transfer of wealth
- Transfer your assets to heirs in a way you desire
- Establish family partnerships and other business relationships
- Execute lifetime family wealth transfers
- Plan for charitable gifting
Putting a comprehensive estate plan into place offers you significant cost and tax benefits, provides an efficient transfer of your net worth, and saves your beneficiaries time and confusion. More importantly it gives you peace of mind to know that your legacy will be preserved.